- This event has passed.
AFCEA Tokyo Holiday Party
Saturday December 19, 2015 @ 18:00 - 21:00Free – $40
Come join the AFCEA Tokyo family for our Annual Holiday Party at the New Sanno on Saturday December 19, 2015. Enjoy a wonderful holiday meal, games, door prizes, raffles, kids tables, and best of all – Santa Claus! Come join the festivities and share the holiday spirit with all your friends and family from AFCEA Tokyo.
Cost for the AFCEA Tokyo Holiday Party is:
- Members: $30 per person
- Non-Members: $40 per person
- Children 11 & Under: Free! per child
Note: If you intend to have your children join the festivities, please ensure you add the appropriate number of children’s tickets to your cart. This will allow us to accurately track the correct number of party attendees. More importantly, it allows Santa to properly prepare the right amount of potential gifts for our younger friends.
[alert title=”INFO: ” type=”info”]The dress code for the AFCEA Tokyo Holiday Party is smart casual. We would like everyone to be dressed comfortably, while at the same time arrive in clean clothes. We encourage all attendees to dress festively and represent your winter holiday of choice. Please no jeans with holes, nor t-shirts; a collared shirt or sweater is required for entry. Apologies for any inconveniences this may present.[/alert]
[alert title=”LODGING: ” type=”info”]We have a limited number of rooms blocked at The New Sanno for those interested in staying overnight. If you would like us to reserve one of these rooms, after you have purchased your tickets please contact us for further details. Please provide your full details as used during the checkout process to better help us locate your ticket information. Only people who have completed payment will be offered rooms.[/alert]
Here is the outstanding menu we have put together for our guests, all prepared by the wonderful New Sanno staff:
- Main: Roast Turkey with Gravy and Cranberry Sauce Holiday Stuffing
- Main: Honey Mustard Glazed Baked Ham with Cinnamon Raisin Sauce
- Main: Baked Holiday Penne with Spinach, Pancetta, Crab, Chili Flakes and 3 Cheeses
- Main: Pan Seared Codfish with Red Wine Caper Sauce and Ratatouilles Green Beans Casserole
- Sides: Baked Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Sides: Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
- Sides: Saffron Butter Rice with Toasted Almond
- Sides: Seasonal Mixed Greens
- Salads: Waldorf Salad, Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Cranberry, and Three Beans Salad
- Trays: Domestic Cheese, Sliced Fresh Fruit, & Crudités Tray
- Desserts: Christmas Cookies, Brownies, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Mousse Cake, and Yule Logs
- Drinks: Coffee & Tea, Bar, Soft Drinks
Everyone can purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win one of many exciting Holiday gifts. We will be serving a traditional holiday meal, family style, and tons of fun and excitement throughout the evening. Spend a wonderful evening with your AFCEA Tokyo family and enjoy the holiday season.
[alert title=”NOTICE: ” type=”error”]The New Sanno is a U.S. military complex, and requires an official government issued identification card with picture (ie. DoD CAC, DoD Dependent ID, DoD Retired ID, Passport, Alien Registration Card, etc. ) for entry.[/alert]