- This event has passed.
AFCEA Tokyo Holiday Party
Saturday December 17, 2016 @ 18:00 - 22:00Free – $40
[alert title=”INFO: ” type=”info”]Tickets are SOLD OUT![/alert]
Come join the AFCEA Tokyo family for our Annual Holiday Party at the New Sanno on Saturday December 17, 2016. Enjoy a wonderful holiday meal, games, door prizes, raffles, kids tables, and best of all – Santa Claus! Come join the festivities and share the holiday spirit with all your friends and family from AFCEA Tokyo.
Cost for the AFCEA Tokyo Holiday Party is:
- Members: $30 per person
- Non-Members: $40 per person
- Children 11 & Under: Free! per child
Note: If you intend to have your children join the festivities, please ensure you add the appropriate number of children’s tickets to your cart. This will allow us to accurately track the correct number of party attendees. More importantly, it allows Santa to properly prepare the right amount of potential gifts for our younger friends.
Note: Ticket sales will not be refunded. All sales are now final.
[alert title=”INFO: ” type=”info”]The dress code for the AFCEA Tokyo Holiday Party is smart casual. We would like everyone to be dressed comfortably, while at the same time arrive in clean clothes. We encourage all attendees to dress festively and represent your winter holiday of choice. Please no jeans with holes, nor t-shirts; a collared shirt or sweater is required for entry. Apologies for any inconveniences this may present.[/alert]
[alert title=”LODGING: ” type=”info”]All of the rooms reserved at The New Sanno are SOLD OUT.[/alert]
Here is the outstanding menu we have put together for our guests, all prepared by the wonderful New Sanno staff:
- Main: Roast Turkey with Gravy and Cranberry Sauce Holiday Stuffing
- Main: Carved Roast Beef
- Main: Honey Mustard Glazed Baked Ham with Cinnamon Raisin Sauce
- Main: Baked Holiday Penne with Spinach, Pancetta, Crab, Chili Flakes and 3 Cheeses
- Main: Pan Seared Codfish with Red Wine Caper Sauce and Ratatouilles Green Beans Casserole
- Sides: Baked Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Sides: Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
- Sides: Saffron Butter Rice with Toasted Almond
- Sides: Seasonal Mixed Greens
- Salads: Waldorf Salad, Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Cranberry, and Three Beans Salad
- Trays: Domestic Cheese, Sliced Fresh Fruit, & Crudités Tray
- Desserts: Christmas Cookies, Brownies, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Mousse Cake, and Yule Logs
- Drinks: Coffee & Tea, Bar, Soft Drinks
Everyone can purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win one of many exciting Holiday gifts. We will be serving a traditional holiday meal, family style, and tons of fun and excitement throughout the evening. Spend a wonderful evening with your AFCEA Tokyo family and enjoy the holiday season.
[alert title=”NOTICE: ” type=”error”]The New Sanno is a U.S. military complex, and requires an official government issued identification card with picture (ie. DoD CAC, DoD Dependent ID, DoD Retired ID, Passport, Alien Registration Card, etc. ) for entry.[/alert]