We have been able to craft a really exciting agenda for AFCEA Tokyo (東京) TechNet 2017 thanks to the many speakers and panelists who have agreed to participate. The following is a list of the speakers, panel moderators, and panelist, along with their affiliations, and links to their current biographies.
AFCEA TOKYO (東京) TECHNET 2017 SPEAKERS & PANELISTS
- Dr. Linton Wells II, Former Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense and DoD Chief Information Officer; President and CEO, Global Resilience Strategies
- Scott Jarkoff, AFCEA Tokyo (東京) Chapter President, Senior Security Advisor, Intel
- John Kirch, Regional Director – North Asia, Darktrace
- Mihoko Matsubara, CSO Japan, Palo Alto Networks K.K.
- Dr. Pano Yannakogeorgos, Dean, Air Force Cyber College
- Kazuo Noguchi, Senior Researcher, Keio Research Institute at SFC/ Senior Manager, Hitachi America Ltd., R&D
- Danielle Santos, Program Manager for the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE)
- Derek Watkins, Sales Engineer, Intel Security
- Robert Beveridge, CERT® Division, Carnegie Mellon University
- MG Jiro Hiroe, Director, Japan Joint Staff J6
- Col Bass, Director, 5AF A6
- CAPT Bailey, Director, United States Forces Japan J6
- Jim Pelczar, Senior Manager and Senior Digital Architect, Deloitte Digital