AFCEA 東京 TOKYO TechNet 2018
March 6-8, 2018 | The New Sanno Hotel | Tokyo, Japan
Sponsorship & Vendor Overview
- US: military, government, academia, and industry stationed and working in Japan, as well as product sales to the US military
- JP: military, government, academia, and industry focusing specifically on Japan and selling to the Japanese market
This is an outstanding opportunity for your company to demonstrate its product to a wide variety of attendees. Each year we have close to one-thousand attendees show up for our three day event, and expect that number to increase this year.
AFCEA 東京 TOKYO is a completely not-for-profit association and requires the assistance of our vendors and sponsors to offset the costs of the TechNet conference so we can then provide scholarships and STEM grants back to the local community. Without this type of support, our organization would be incapable of assisting in the many ways we desire to give back to our US and Japanese families.
Tuesday, March 6 - STEM Education Day
STEM Education Day and TechNet 2018 Kick-Off Dinner
Wednesday, March 7 - Day 1
TechNet Keynote speeches and panel discussions, followed by networking social.
Thursday, March 8 - Day 2
TechNet though-leadership keynote speeches and panel discussions, followed by an evening networking social
SPONSOR AND VENDOR DETAILS
- Overall TechNet 2018 Sponsor
- TechNet 2018 Kick-Off Dinner Sponsor
- Breakfast, Lunch, or Networking Social Sponsors
- Digital Signage Sponsor
- Vendor Floor Space: Platinum Vendor, Booth, or Table
- Provide free training to the community
- And more …
Is your company is interested in presenting to the community about your latest product offerings, technologies, or specific strategies? We have twelve time-slots available for training beginning at 8:00 and running through 14:00, with two sessions running simultaneously, for your company to present to the community. If you are interested, please contact us ASAP or add it to the additional details if your company is sponsoring AFCEA 東京 TOKYO TechNet 2018.